Stock and Custom Created Protective Shields for Defense Against Infectious Diseases
In light of COVID-19, from this moment forward, the importance of taking proactive measures to protect employees, customers, students, and visitors alike from contact with infectious viruses and germs is pivotal. However, identifying what actions to take can be overwhelming. There currently are countless Personal Protective Equipment ( PPE ) options available that were rushed to market and may not perform as expected or won’t stand the test of time. This is particularly true when it comes to barriers, sometimes referred to as sneeze guards. CORE™ Safety Shield is a sturdy, clear barrier designed to put minds at ease through its unmatched durability, versatility, ease of sanitation, and price.
- Allows for face-to-face interactions while maintaining a safe separation
- Seamless hinges can be adjusted to angles of all degrees and connect to wings, or additional panels, for arrangement flexibility and added side protection
- Modular design that is simple to assemble, disassemble, install, and modify to meet any spaces’ unique and varying needs
- Molded with a UV inhibitor to prolong the product’s lifespan
- Includes pass-through cut out for transferring items
- Shatterproof design built to stand up to long-term use
- Easy to clean and sanitize with wipes, bleach, or any common disinfectant
- Locking feet with anti-skid grip pads for stability on flat surfaces
- Includes s-hooks to suspend over counters
- CORE™ Safety Shield embedded with Antimicrobial option is available
- Environmentally friendly design can be easily stored or recycled
- Designed, sourced, and manufactured in the USA
Antimicrobial CORE™ Safety Shield Added Benefits:
- Includes a silver ion (Ag+) antimicrobial agent proven to cause cell death and reduce the presence of illness-causing bacteria
- Silver ion technology has demonstrated broad-spectrum efficiency to control/eliminate the growth of microbes in a variety of applications
- Preserves the aesthetics of the product by minimizing the presence of stain and odor-causing bacteria
- It is built into the product, will not wash away, and remains active 24/7 for the product’s lifetime
- Its silver ion antimicrobial agent has a long history of safe use that and registered with the EPA
Standard CORE™ Safety Shield Measurements:
- Polystyrene thickness: 0.15” D (Surrounding rounded lip is 0.50” thick)
- Center panel: 20” W x 32” H
- Center panel pass-through cutout (12” W x 5” H)
- Wing panel: 8” W x 32” H
- Total width of standard configuration, including  wing panels and  hinges: 37” W x 32” H
- Locking feet: 12” D x 1” W with  0.25” slots to fasten into place, if desired
- Distance between holes for s-hooks in the center panel for hanging variation: 18.263 W”
- Weight of center panel: 4 lbs.
- Weight of wing panel: 1.5 lbs.
- Weight of foot: 0.25 lbs.
- Weight of hinge: 0.5 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 14 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 21” W x 34” H x 5” D
*Need multiple kits to accommodate varying spaces? Bulk pricing is available. Please contact us. We have decades of experience in custom fabrication.
Contents of 1 CORE™ Safety Shield Kit:
-  Transparent center panel available in polystyrene (HIPS) or polycarbonate (PC) to meet New York State fire codes and
other area regulations.*
-  Wing panels
-  Seamless hinges to connect the center panel to each of the included wing panels or any additionally purchased panels
-  Locking feet with  anti-skid grip pads
-  S-Hooks to hang from ceiling
*For the polycarbonate (PC) option, please contact us directly.
Pricing breaks available for large purchases of CORE™ Safety Shield kits and accessories.
Customize Your CORE™ Safety Shield Order:
Solid color variations, translucent, decals, and logoed options are available for orders of 500 or more.
Begin customizing your CORE™ Safety Shield by downloading the Dome and Center Panel Graphic Dieline Templates provided with the Data Sheets below.